Thursday, May 10, 2012

Here goes nothing!

Pin It Well, here goes nothing. I was one of the last people I know of to join Facebook, I still own a VCR and I prefer rolling up my own car windows. I must be crazy, right? Some (most) may say I'm a little bit technology challenged too. They may be right! Hopefully I can figure out this whole blogging thing. Lots of people do this, right? I decided to start this blog as a way to keep track of and share my never ending creative ventures. For the past few years I've photographed home projects, favorite thrift store and yard sale finds, furniture transformations and furniture I've built to show my mom and my sisters who live out of state. I and never imagined starting a blog until a few weeks ago when I pulled out my memory card to show some before and after photos of a project and realized my files had all been "corrupted." CORRUPTED! I lost years worth of project photos. I can't think much about it or I'll start to cry (no joke). I figure this will be a great way to save and share ideas without the possibility of losing them in the future. I may still include some of my completed projects with explanations/instructions included but without many photos from along the way. Please be patient with me and most of all, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment